Tuesday 15 June 2010

Big Girls you are beautiful

After doing so many svelte women. I thought it was time to celebrate the voluptuous! And, with the Mika song running through my head, I present Big girls you are beautiful

Firstly, one of my all time favourite comedians Dawn French. My initial thought was to do a ballet, but then I remembered this…

“The mirror” from the fabulous Vicar of Dibley.

I don’t think I can improve on that! So I decided to go for a high wire act instead.

Voila!

Dawn French 001

 

My other candidate for big is beautiful Cass Eliot or Mama Cass as she will be forever known late of the Mamas and the Papas. The voice of an angel who sadly died far too young.

Any excuse to hear her sing here’s “Dream a little dream”

I thought I’d go with a singing in the street vibe with sultry overtones…

Cass Eliot 001

And this has just reminded me of Hattie Jacques, another big woman who could do sexy as this photo proves!

image

Yep, Hattie Jacques and maybe Barbara Windsor for next week…

Having just found out she was the voice of the Dormouse in Alice in Wonderland, she’s definitely going in!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails