Friday 16 April 2010

Shark boy morphs into a Vampire – Taylor Lautner caricature

To thousands, possibly millions, Taylor Lautner will always be linked with the Twilight films! Eternally of course!

But I have children…

Children who love films…

Films with weird subjects (and low budgets.)

So to me Taylor Lautner will always be Sharkboy from the film Shark boy and Lava Girl.

It’s no use trying to persuade me otherwise. It’s a Pavlovian response. Formed by years of classical conditioning i.e. the constant playing and replaying of the film, ad nauseam!

So I give you Taylor, saying “Goodbye” to his shark friends and “Hello” to his Batty friends. Batty in more sense than one, I suspect.

Taylor Lautner 001

To be honest I’m having trouble taking Sharkboy, I mean Taylor here seriously. I could joke about “fishy” plots or “fangs” for the memory or getting in a flap about the new Twilight release…

But I won’t ;0)!

Morphing from Shark to Vampire…

only possible in the movies…

and fiction…

Oh and caricatures!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails