Saturday 13 February 2010

Website Frustration

I managed some figure poses today, nothing to get excited about although these two were pretty neat.

Skater-1 Skater

I’ve had some live caricaturing requests. One a definite, the other is a general enquiry for a wedding. Not sure it will transpire into any work, but encouraging non the less!

The rest of the day has been sorting out website. Did I say I thought I was nearly there before? Well, I was wrong!!!!!! Now I think I’m nearly there after hours sorting out images and shop structure. It even goes to checkout now. I just can’t figure out if it’s working 100% yet. It comes up with an error page when I try to pay. That might be because it’s the same paypal page, anyway, it’s all very frustrating…

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails