Thursday 11 February 2010

Abstract cross painting more mixed media

A better day today, at least I’ve some pictures to post. Today’s painting is another abstract cross design. I felt like mixing up the colours today a bit of green here, brown there, some splashes of blue and a heavy dose of orange to give it some kick. There might even be a hint of gold – I love acrylic inks. All set against a contemporary watercolour background. This blog is definitely sounding more and more like a catalogue. I can’t decide whether that’s because I’ve been writing too many shop descriptions for the website shop or just because I’m trying to talk more about the art.

CIMG4565

I met up with another vendor for the art trail and then did some sketching at the Garden centre coffee shop – I was waiting for a friend.

I sill have the evening, so we’ll see what I create tonight!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails