Wednesday 2 December 2009

Alan Davies

Today has been far more productive than I was expecting. I've finally made some progress with the Streethockey picture. I managed a caricature of Alan Davies here -spelt his name wrong on piccy- oops.Pleased with the likeness. Andrew was able to guess who it was. I'm a big QI fan and Alan here always makes me laugh!
I had an interesting email about a gallery/studio opportunity but it's going to be too far away. If I was accepted I'd have to rent the studio space. It would take approximately 40 minutes to get there and the same to return. That's too much valuable painting time to waste. Pity, because it is a good option, although I'd need to go through selection first. Need to find..or start... something more local... hmmm....?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails