Tuesday 19 May 2009

This is not a caricature!

A novel idea, do I mean caricaturing in the style of Rene Magritte - like this?

image

OK so not quite true but I couldn't resist the association when I wrote the title! I also love Magritte's work and any excuse to add him to the blog is a bonus!

So this picture of mine below is called Compass.

Compass 001

It seems to be one of the most popular on the market research study I'm conducting. I might have to include another survey when I've narrowed down the choices.

Today I've managed to do quite a bit of drawing and painting today but the caricature isn't dry enough to remove the masking fluid so I'm leaving it until tomorrow. It's the Queen again, but I'll not give away the concept until tomorrow... wait and see!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails