Saturday 21 March 2009

Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman

Yesterday was an exercise in survival so I didn't create much. Still today I've finally caught up on sleep after Wednesday's marathon.

So to the art, a relatively quick sketch today. I decided to return to a caricature and have tried to exaggerate the face a bit. So here's Morgan Freeman. The black and white colour scheme proved interesting as he didn't look right with white skin and hair but now the hair looks funny, accurate but funny. Great fan of Morgan here - especially in "Bruce Almighty".

I've been trying to concentrate on the paintings today. My form for the Stowe exhibition has been submitted. The hardest part was deciding which pictures to submit. Framed the Kirsten picture. Took me about 2 hours to get the knack of mount cutting again, but it's worth it. It's a good job it isn't an architectural picture as the mount has some "character" about it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails