Thursday 26 March 2009

Running out of time!

Deadlines, deadlines, everything needs to be submitted on 7th April and the pressure is mounting. Mainly to get framing done, but 2 pictures also need finishing. Oh yes, and we go on Holiday the weekend before, fortunately we're not going far but I have to travel over a hundred miles between submission locations, so that's going to be fun! Adding to the pressure I've had to organise birthday parties for my sons - both on the same day. Tomorrow night we have a sleep-over, I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm so going to sleep on Sunday.

So, back to the art, as a result of the above, I've not done many portraits this week. The RA entry is going well now and who knows, by the end of next week I might even have got my sanity back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails