Monday 23 February 2009

Debbie Harry -waiting for paint to dry

Yes, I'm waiting for paint to dry and it's as boring as it sounds. Yes, life is non stop excitement at my house! I've used a fair bit of masking fluid and, given previous disasters, I'm not taking any chances. So I might not get today's picture up tonight, but I'll be back tomorrow. So far it's going well, but there's plenty of time to wreck it yet. What... me be negative? Heaven forbid!

The commissions going slowly. I need to get Andrew to pose for me tonight and take some picture for reference. I don't want to give any details until I've finished.

I've found another site for my pictures so I've uploaded a few of my portraits and landscapes. Had some very encouraging comments so far. Feedback a power supply for the old ego!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails