Sunday 28 September 2008

Another quick sketch

Unknown I've just realised I haven't posted anything for nearly a week, where does the time go! I've been exploring textural techniques and working on my oil painting for most of the week. I've not progressed very far with Marilyn, maybe tomorrow. I've had some really positive feedback from my Cricket caricatures, lots of talk about orders but nothing more concrete yet. I'll just have to keep plodding along. I'm trying to maximise my drawing opportunities and hone my watercolour skills. As a result spent some time restoring a box I got from a car boot sale for £1 on Saturday. It's designed for oil paints and was full of some very ancient paints and is bigger than I wanted but will do until I can find a better one.

This is a quick sketch I did on Wednesday night. I don't know who she is, the picture was an advert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails