Monday 22 September 2008

Marilyn Monroe

Marilyn2 I've spent today's practice sessions working on Marilyn Monroe. Today's image was a quick sketch of a young Marilyn without the high gloss polish she developed later on. I felt like doing a black and white picture for a change. I did 2 larger A3 pictures, the first made her look more like Kylie Minogue (Note to self, must have a go at Kylie sometime) I'd started to paint it before I'd decided to start again. The second picture is a better likeness, I've got as far as inking in and will start painting tomorrow.

I've uploaded an image for sale on ebay. Now I've sorted the process out it shouldn't take too long next time. I've just got to decide which images people will want to buy. Or create some...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails