Saturday 31 May 2008

Feeling more relaxed

Billie Piper 001 In all the chaos with printers yesterday I didn't write anything specific. I managed to get a nice loose picture of Billie Piper last night , It's the sort of style I'm trying to cultivate. Today's drawings have also been more successful than some recent attempts. I have been concentrating on freeing up the movements and trying to keeps lines to a minimum. I'm also trying to draw in ink first draft so it can be a bit frustrating - I think I've probably said that before. I also thought I'd try a bit of Manga, for a break, lots of fun and very satisfying. I might see if it's possible to caricature in Manga. The restrictions in style might make it difficult to get any sort of likeness but it will be fun to give it a go.

Billie Piper

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails