Wednesday 22 June 2011

Live caricaturing - Mika meets Danni Minogue!

©2011 - Drawn to Caricature - Dannii Minogue
Ever feel overwhelmed? 
I certainly have this month. Where has the time gone?

I'm slap bang in the middle to Bucks Open Studios! It's going well, if a little tiring. Mainly due to the level of activity involved prior to the exhibition.

Now it's all in place and I'm painting during the day, I can focus on caricaturing in the evening!

And I need to...

I'm caricaturing at the Force India F1 Corporate event for the British Grand Prix on the 10th July.

©2011 Drawn to Caricature - Mika
Since then I've also had an enquiry about a similar event for Mercedes Benz... which I had to turn down because it's on the same day! 

I'm a bit gutted about that! 

But a Prior commitment has to be honoured.


Which means I need to get up to speed! I think I'll be posting more caricatures over the next 3 weeks.

I'm focusing on heads. The brief is to create a set design with the F1 Car on which I'll be printing up beforehand, once it's approved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails