Tuesday 18 January 2011

Golden Globe Glee!

Golden globe anyone?
This time of year sees a glut of award ceremonies. And as always happens, the same few shows hog all the awards.
This year it looks like Glee is one of those shows. Sure enough, they've dominated the Golden globes

I have a confession, I've never seen Glee!
Not due to any dislike or prejudice. But I have so many other things I want to do. I can't afford to spend time on another series!
In short I know enough to know that Glee is big, but I have no idea who these people are!
So I present some of the cast of Glee. According to the caption on the Life magazine image, here are Jenna Ushkowitz, Kevin McHale, Lea Michele and Amber Riley.

 
This type of show will always have it's appeal. It's feelgood, frothy. Hits at serious issues but I suspect in a palatable manner. 
You know it will all come out good in the end. Or, I should say, that's what I think it will be like. That's the impression I get from the publicity. 

I may get around to watching it someday. But I'll start from the beginning if I do!
So, am I missing something? Or should I continue in ignorance. Caricaturing them only as they come to the notice of the "Media"?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails