Saturday 3 October 2009

I escaped...WOOHOO!

I snuck out for a few hours this afternoon. Freedom, love my kids but love my space too. I managed to do some sketching. I managed 2, this one of a bridge which looks more than a little rough and the other a view at the garden centre - while I was having a coffee. I let Andrew decide which one to post, he chose this one.
Buckingham Parish Church 001
I finished the abstracts this morning. It takes a while to remove the masking fluid without ripping the paper, but they've come out well.
I really must do some portraits or caricatures, I haven't done any since Monday. I'm awaiting some details before I start with the commission. So now to do a portrait...or caricature... who and what style? Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails