Wednesday 16 September 2009

Demoralised!

I'm having a bad day. Dominic's still off today but should be back tomorrow. Siobhan woke this morning with a sore throat, so I now have her off as well! They're no trouble, I just need some space and "down" time.

Then, to top it all, my life drawing class has been cancelled. It was at the adult learning centre and cheaper than the other one I went to. I'm going to have to go back to Canvas but the class starts tonight and Andrew is going to an after work social, so I'll miss the session! Wednesday's are going to be a busy day! With all the after school activities which happen on Wednesdays.

Now I've had a rant, I'm going to try and do some work. Hopefully I'll have something to post later.

UPDATE: Canvas class also cancelled! Ptooow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails