Thursday 10 September 2009

Busy, busy

Spent ages today sorting out artworks for sale - scanning/photographing, cataloging, creating and printing labels and packaging it all up. I've lost the widget that's necessary to attach the camera to the tripod . I was going to do them this afternoon but battery was flat on camera so I did them this evening. My pictures look shaky so will repeat the exercise with the camera on a pile of books!

As my drawing has been a bit pants today I found this abstract to pretty up the page.

P9102371

I decided to call it "Stalemate" for no other reason than I like the word!

( to the tune of "It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!)

It's my art and I'll creating meaningless titles if I want to" It does scan - if you work REALLY hard. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails