Saturday 29 August 2009

Soooooo slow!

We spent so long travelling today. Arrived at 3.00pm after a 9.30am start. Yawn! Apparently it was worse last night.

We then went fishing on our arrival. The first time I've every really enjoyed it... we actually caught fish! The pond we were using is so full of suicidal fish it was a bit like shooting fish in a barrel, but rewarding as a result. Nothing for the post as they were carp and returned as soon as they were caught. The children loved it.

I managed to finish off the abstracts and a quick sketch of Jamie Oliver after about three glassed of wine. It's not bad and has a certain naive charm given my intoxicated state (I don't tolerate alcohol well so I don't need much to feel uncontrolled) I've tried to scan it but it hasn't worked well. I'll try tweaking to see if I can get an image and upload later if I do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails