Wednesday 3 June 2009

Best laid plans...Miley Cyrus

I've been having a distinctly off day, drawing wise, today. I'd not had chance to do any drawing until the Life drawing class, this evening, and I'm really not happy with anything I've produced there.

So, thoroughly demoralised after the class, I thought I'd try some quick caricatures. Siobhan has been pestering me to do some people who "children would know" and gave me a selection of suitable pictures. After several failed attempts, I finally present Miley Cyrus who is apparently "Hannah Montana". I'm moderately pleased with this one but it still hasn't quite got the "IT" factor I've been trying to achieve. More practice... now where have I heard that before?

Miley Cyrus

Siobhan actually hates Hannah Montana, so why she suggested her I've no idea. I freely admit, I've been actively discouraging any tendency towards interest in this programme or the equally cringe-worthy "High Street Musical", and any other ghastly pre-teenybopper craze! Question is will this screw her up for the rest of her life or have I chosen the road to salvation...? I think probably the latter, but I'm biased.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails