Friday 4 July 2008

Mr Bean aka Rowan Atkinson

Mr Bean I've finally finished the Rowan Atkinson picture. I was aiming for dingy and shabby, especially with the carpet! I'm really pleased with how the face has come out but still feeling a bit irritated by the blotchy effect on large areas. Although I'm learning how to use it to my advantage more now -e.g. the carpet. I think I'm going to have to experiment with airbrushing! I've got one somewhere, just need to sort out whether it's still working! I'll have to sort out my masking techniques as well! I still cringe when I remember the last time I used masking fluid on my Johnny Depp picture, uuugggh!

BTW The line across the middle is a scanning flaw, I haven't figured out how to fix yet! It's not on the original.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails