Tuesday 26 April 2011

Promoting caricatures,Manga and self portraits!

Life is busy these days with my abstract work taking over.
So it was great to have the chance to return to caricatures last weekend as part of the Face of the Artist Competition in Banbury Town Hall. Even if it was working with children, I was able to create a few Self portraits to go on the advertising boards.

The pace is hotting up as Oxford Art Weeks looms. 





As I mentioned last week, I'll be exhibiting at The Mill in Banbury as part of the Wheel Art group Venue 239, hence my involvement.

It's not going to be as stressful as Bucks Open Studios. But I'm beginning to feel the pressure.

Opportunities to exhibit are always good, although they don't always come in the form you might expect. This is my self portrait for the Face of the Artist.

The competition was a promotional device for Oxford Art Weeks and was a great idea. Wonderfully diverse entries showed the range of artist's participating.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails