Tuesday 23 November 2010

Rupert Grint caught in a spider's web.

One thing I love about caricatures. Stereotypes work!
Take Rupert Grint here! How many years is it since he did the spider scene, and yet it's still so funny!

Will he be allowed to forget it?
Not for a while, at least!


Bless his little cotton socks. I believe once they saw him do "Frightened" they decided he needed to be "frightened" in more scenes! Where's child protection when you need them? But I thought he should learn to deal with his fears now! They are battling Lord Voldemort after all! Hence the smile :-)

I did wonder about Thunderpants which is a favourite with my children. Although it wasn't Rupert who played the title role!
Also, it's not such a visual gag... or is it?
Maybe I'll leave that one to your imagination, shall I...?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails