Thursday 11 March 2010

Jacqueline Wilson ink Caricature portrait

Lots of driving today so not much drawing done as I’ve  been a bit busy trying not to crash the car.

I’ve created a caricature of Jacqueline Wilson the author. With my family, I can’t really avoid knowing who she is, my children have been enjoying Tracy Beaker for years, so it was about time I paid tribute to someone who inspires my children in the noble art of reading. I’m really happy with the likeness on this one. As I write it isn’t quite finished so I’ll post it in the morning when it’s done.

Jacqueline Wilson

I’ve decided to go to a business networking meeting in London on Monday. I have a feeling it might be useful. Spent far too long juggling family arrangements, but I think it’s all sorted now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails