Wednesday 13 January 2010

They’re home again!

We had more snow today, coupled with chaos over getting children to schools. First thing this morning I was checking school information sites. The eldest’s school were not saying anything and the younger 2’s school was operating a late start at 10pm. The eldest’s bus didn’t arrive … so he stayed home and at 11.30 I had an email about collecting the other two at 1.00pm. I decided to take the camera and try and get some close up shots of the snow before collecting them. The visibility was too poor to really get any decent landscape shots. I might post one or two tomorrow once I’ve gone through them properly.

Drawing hasn’t been a major occupation with all the other activity. I managed a little sketching this evening, but nothing I want to share.

This is the second abstract I did last week. Another sans title.

CIMG4440

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails