Monday 12 October 2009

Rip it up and start again!

The day started really well. Managed a long walk with the dog, after depositing children and the relevant schools/bus-stops. After a shower I started touched up the Mariah Carey painting. I then started masking out for my exhibition entry, which took some time. While the fluid was drying I found some images I need for another picture and installed the Craft Robo software plus...managed to get it to cut. After lunch I was ready to start painting. I set up and applied my first wash. The mottled mess was not as intended. There's something about the paper surface which is affecting the paint absorption. I tried to paint it out but it's just not working. I had no more watercolour paper and not enough time to get some more. So that project is on halt until tomorrow. So no picture today as I've spent the rest of the evening sorting out compatible software for the Craft Robo and I'm still not convinced it's going to work.

Ah well, Tomorrow it another day, I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails