Thursday 1 October 2009

Play! time

What to do? I've been experimenting with textures in acrylic today. I'd finished an abstract that I started earlier in the week and went back to the "big painting". To be honest it's not going well, proportions are wrong and it's just not looking right. Which is when I decided to go and play! Not sure if I like it yet but the extruding texture is quite interesting. Especially the one at the top. All I need to do now is to work out how I did it so I can repeat the process!

CIMG4262

I've also been applying to galleries. I had a curious email from "blog distributor" about signing up to be paid for blog entries. I'm a bit dubious and need to check it out further but it could be useful. we'll see. If I start writing about weird things that's the reason why. Hang on a minute, I often talk about weird things, how would you know?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails