Monday 19 October 2009

Jamie Cullum

I've been quite focused today. I've had an idea for an acrylic 3 dimensional picture, I hesitate to say sculpture and it's very much a picture, although it's really somewhere in between. I've been working out how best to achieve the effect I want. I've also done a lot of internet stuff, website awareness. I've started another Blog so I can link in with Every Day Matters superblog. Recently I've been ambivalent about which direction to go with the art. I'm getting some work with caricatures, but not as much as I need. I'm trying to keep my options open and I really feel the abstracts are my best work, certainly the most unique. I'm therefore going to try this other blog as a purely art blog, no personal stuff.

My caricature offering has turned out quite well. I couldn't resist the idea of "Pocket popstars" I might do a range. So many of the members of boy bands are so small, apparently Jamie Cullum here is only 5 foot 4 inches, ahh bless!

Jamie Cullum

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails