Sunday 25 October 2009

Better than yesterday

Household activities were less demanding today so I managed some sketching - even live people. I tried sketching Ewan, he holds a position for about 3 seconds before moving and has no concept of staying still while I draw. Despite this I managed a reasonable likeness, although he complained that I'd drawn his fingers in his mouth... no pleasing some people. I even managed a sketch of Andrew, makes him look old though, so not sure I should post it. That and he doesn't know I've done it!

I've settled for a quick caricature I did this evening, another attempt at Gwyneth Paltrow. I drew one several weeks ago, which didn't turn out brilliantly. I thought I'd posted it, but I can't find her! This one is better than my last attempt!

Gwyneth Paltrow

I've just noticed the scanner has picked up a background image, interesting effect.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails