Wednesday 23 September 2009

Sketchbook

My brain has been functioning like a sponge today. Not in a "good at absorbing information and ideas" way but in an "everything just pours out the moment you try and do anything" way. Not good if you're trying to focus your ideas.

I managed to finish this little sketch of a house in Buckingham. I've managed to get to grips with watercolour in my moleskine sketchbook. Something I've been actively avoiding since my first disastrous attempt. As usual with art, different absorbencies of paper require slightly different approaches

Sketchbook

but otherwise I've been focusing on sales avenues and I still haven't managed to complete a support document to go with my online gallery application. I think I'll do some drawing for the rest of the evening and come back to it tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails