Wednesday 2 September 2009

I'm glad the last 24 hours are over

No pictures today as I've spent the last 24 hours with a sick child in hospital getting home at 9.30. Dominic started with a migraine on Monday lunchtime and when there was no improvement by Tuesday lunchtime I decided to call the doctor. She wasn't happy so sent us to A and E. After a few frantic phone calls to arrange childcare we went to the hospital where he was admitted. After 26 hours of hourly medical and neurological checks, blood tests and and MRI scan they concluded he was safe to go home. He's still very tired, the headache still present and he's numb on the left side but he's beginning to drink and hold brief sensible conversations. So, I haven't been drawing - or anything else for that matter! Hopefully after a good night's sleep I might get something done tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails