Wednesday 5 August 2009

Henley on Thames

Today has been a bit surreal due to sleep deprivation. Went to bed at a reasonable time but we were woken at 3.00am to loud noises as somebody ran across the roof of the boat - and at least 2 others that we know of! Why? Obviously lack any wit or imagination to do something more constructive. I admit to some very un-Christian thoughts that they hadn't fallen in. Suffice it to say I was very awake then and didn't get back to sleep properly. I surfaced around 7.45 and did a sketch of Henley which I photographed in the dark and the photo quality is poor so I haven't enlarged it. I'll scan it when I get home!

CIMG4087

I managed a further sketch this evening of the river near Windsor - no classic landmarks though, maybe I'll get one tomorrow as we're headed for the castle!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails