Today I've been working up some on my mono-prints and continued with an acrylic painting I started about a month ago and stopped to do a commission. I should be able to post that soon!!!!! Here's one of the pieces I was working on -"Poppy". It's not my favourite of the mono prints but it was improved by the pastels.
It looks better "in the flesh" as I used iridescent pastels which don't show up when scanned. In fact, I'm not sure I like the scanned version... Oh well! I'm going to spend the evening on my painting, which won't be ready to post for a while.
The dog picture is still awaiting approval but as we're in a semi quarantine at present it will have to wait a few more days. I'm still happy with it.