Tuesday 7 July 2009

Duffy

Well, I started today thinking I would get little done on the creative side of life. Ewan's induction at school, weekly shopping, after school activities, meetings, school run etc. In spite of all that, I managed to do the following Black and White caricature of Duffy. In fact, it's even one of my favourites of the Black and white ones.

Duffy

So, feeling quite positive overall, I was content to have achieved that. However, I had forgotten that tonight would be a BAFA meeting. The theme was an introduction to monoprinting. Let me just say that my last experience with monoprinting was as a A level student and I was heartily sick of the medium - more a flaw of the teaching than the medium itself. So, I was more than pleasantly surprised to actually enjoy it, and have produced some pieces that I'm very pleased with. They need to dry before they can be scanned, so I will post them in a few days time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails