Friday 26 June 2009

A new conspiracy

I've not posted for a few days because life is taking over again...

Tuesday, delivered completed commission, client very happy, got paid. Returned home to start painting - had bought some lilies for the purpose. Received phone call, could I collect Siobhan she was feeling sick! The rest of the day was comforting her and trying to celebrate my birthday... I've had better.

Wednesday, craft day, swimming and friends husband involved in major car accident. Fortunately all involved survived and injuries relatively minor. Evening spent at A and E department...

Yesterday - I was in a non-functional state due to lack of sleep the night before. Despite this, I started some abstracts which were finally finished today. I've started another figure painting, just pencils lines so far. Hopefully I'll get some more done tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails