Saturday 6 June 2009

Matt Lucas

The painting is progressing slowly. I need to get the face less manic- mainly because I haven't finished the eyes yet, and the lack of hair doesn't help. Which brings me to today's offering, Matt Lucas.

Matt Lucas

I found the the picture in today's Times magazine when I was in the coffee shop at Tesco - Wow my life is one big roller coaster ride of excitement and adventure. The original picture was of his full head but I quite liked the idea of a partial crop. He's the complete opposite of yesterday's post, no facial or head hair! The lack of eyebrows was completely weird but he does have eyelashes.

I'm quite pleased with the result and the tear has worked OK. I've also discovered how to add watermarks!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails