Friday 8 May 2009

Model Abstract

Model1 001A portrait today. I like combining the portraits with the background effect. I decided to leave the shoulders off, it would have lost something if I'd included them. You may recognise the face from an earlier post here. I've been thinking of painting her for a while. I spent a very long time on the hair - it was a bit like painting the Forth Bridge and, sometimes, I felt I was making no progress.

Update on the dog. He had yet another trip to the vets today to have the stitches removed and no longer needs the lampshade. I swear he danced up the steps when he got home! Regarding the fish. Pizza made a full recovery but sadly the replacement fish died. I'm going to wait a while before getting any more - too stressful.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails