Tuesday 20 January 2009

Uma Thurman - pencil sketch

Uma Thurman 001 A pencil offering today and a regular portrait, I don't seem to be doing too many normal portraits. I'm trying to post more often, so I thought I'd publish now. - even though it's late. There just aren't enough hours in the day to do all I want... So here's Uma,

I've decided I'm going to enter the Royal Academy's Summer exhibition. Not long to do it, entry is mid March and handing in day's in early April. I have an idea so I ordered 2 canvases on Sunday and they arrived today. The only trouble was there were 2 vertical tears about 6 inches long right down the middle of one. I phoned the company who are sending a replacement and I get to keep the pair with the damaged ones. So waste not want not - I feel a collage coming on - Shoelaces and eyelets might be featuring heavily...

Watch this space.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails