Friday 12 September 2008

Freddie Mercury

Freddie Mercury Well, as promised, here is the late great Freddie Mercury. I've gone for an earlier image, I always preferred him with long hair. I still can't make my mind up about the spotlights. Apart from not being round, a matter which will probably result in some tweaking later, and I know how! I'm still not sure whether the sun ray effect is working. I think I'm going to have to sleep on it and review the situation in the morning.

I'm probably not going to be posting much over the next couple of days as I've got a commission! I'm very excited about it, but details will have to wait until I can publish them without ruining the surprise. There is always the possibility, however slim, that one of the potential recipients will see the image before they receive it, and that's not right!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails