Tuesday 24 June 2008

Experimenting with markers YUK!!!!

My yesterday/today contribution was Noel Fielding, I'm really pleased with the likeness but not at all happy with the colouring. A bit too orange and blotchy for my taste. (I've decided to remove it, I was cringing every time I saw it on the blog.) My first attempt was better than my second attempt but still not as I'd like it. I think I may have found out where I've been going wrong I'm letting the edge dry so the streaks appear. I'm going to play for a bit longer before I make another attempt.

I went to look at an art exhibition last night. Enjoyed it and felt up to the competition. All very civilized.

I have now created some flyers which I handed out on Sunday and have been steadily handing them out since. So far only favourable comments but there seems to be genuinely interested so we'll see if anything emerges.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails